Website is an online home of your company. To help you make the right decision to choose a suitable web development company, here are Wao Studio 6 tips
1. Your Budget
Setting budget for your project is necessary. The way you know how much money you willing to pay, you can make an easy deal with agency
2. Understand your needs and wants
You don’t have to know every detail, but you do need to have a good idea of what you want the website to have. Here the suggest list for you to ask your self about your needs and wants
- What is the purpose of the website?
- Which type of website do you want to create (Info, Ecommerce, Landing page…)?
- Do you want your website code base on a content management system or hand code?
- Do you have specific company colors that need to be used?
- What do your current competitors’ websites have that you wish to have?
- Are there any websites with designs that you like?
3. Get quotation
Finding agency contact, giving them your requirement of website. They will send and consult for you the best solution with your requirements. After you have their proposal, you can consider with price suitable for your budge and requirements. There are some question can help you figure out what agency will be suitable for you?
- Who give best price? Who give expensive price?
- What do they have for their package services?
- Does it meet your requirements?
4. Look at their portfolio
While it’s important to check what of an agency’s work, this step also gives you the information you need to contact an agency’s clients directly and ask about their experience. You can go to their client website and see how it look. It make sure if the website is not good, you should not to choose them.
5. Ask about timeline and fees
You need to make sure they commit the deadline of coding your website. The price in quotation must be the final price not extra fees
6. Think about support
Establish what level of ongoing support is on offer. If something goes wrong with your site, you need to be able to contact them to fix the error. Can you call 24/7 if you want? Or do you have to wait for certain hours?
With all suggestion of us above, we hope you can now make a good choice for a web design partner for your business.